Believe it or not, trigonometry is easier than it looks! With the right help, you can breeze through your next trig class, test, or exam and be ready for your next math challenge. In Trigonometry For Dummies, you’ll learn to understand the basics of sines, cosines, and tangents, graph functions, solve tough formulas, and even discover how to use trig outside the classroom in some cool and interesting ways.
You may also like
Encompassing nature, science, art, architecture, and spirituality, and illustrated with over 700 photographs and line drawings, “The Hidden Geometry of...
The Geometry of Minkowski Spacetime An Introduction to the Mathematics of the Special Theory of Relativity 2nd Edition PDF
This book offers a presentation of the special theory of relativity that is mathematically rigorous and yet spells out in considerable detail the physical...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF