Accessible to students and flexible for instructors, College Trigonometry, Sixth Edition, uses the dynamic link between concepts and applications to bring mathematics to life. By incorporating interactive learning techniques, the Aufmann team helps students to better understand concepts, work independently, and obtain greater mathematical fluency. The text also includes technology features to accommodate courses that allow the option of using graphing calculators. Additional program components that support student success include Eduspace tutorial practice, online homework, SMARTHINKING Live Online Tutoring, and Instructional DVDs.The authors’ proven Aufmann Interactive Method allows students to try a skill as it is presented in example form.
You may also like
Is there anything more beautiful than an A in Algebra Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and accompanying...
Is there anything more beautiful than an “A” in Algebra? Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and...
In Essentials of College Algebra, 12th Edition, the experience of master teachers helps students develop both the conceptual understanding and analytical...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF