Designed as a book on Linear Algebra for undergraduate and postgraduate students of mathematics, Linear Algebra, 2e explains the basics comprehensively and with clarity. The flowing narrative of the book provides a refreshing approach to the subject. Drawing on decades of teaching experience and extensive discussions with teachers and students, this book simplifies mathematical proofs while doing away with unnecessary textual details.
You may also like
Balancing skills and concepts The Lial Developmental Algebra Series uses a teacherly writing style and a careful blend of skills development and conceptual...
Is there anything more beautiful than an “A” in Algebra? Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and...
Introduction to Algebra and Trigonometry provides a complete and self-contained presentation of the fundamentals of algebra and trigonometry. This book...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF