This textbook covers all aspects of materials science relevant to the practice of dentistry. It is aimed primarily at undergraduate dental students, although it will also be useful for practising dentists, dental technicians and dental assistants. The 9th edition has been extensively revised to include the many advances in dental materials and their use that have occurred during the past nine years. The chapters on Resin-based filling materials and Adhesive restorative materials have been expanded significantly with new coverage of fibre reinforcement of composite structures and polymerisable luting agents. A brand new chapter has been added on endodontic materials.
You may also like
Brand New International Paper-back Edition Same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
Here is the new edition of Periodontology. This classic, completely rewritten and updated, incorporates the newest, exciting findings in scientific research in...
Dental emergencies are common and require rapid response. Order today and keep readily accessible in your dental practice! Filled with clinical examples and...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF