College Physics conveys the fundamental concepts of algebra-based physics in a readable and concise manner. The authors emphasize the importance of conceptual understanding before solving problems numerically, use everyday life examples to keep students interested, and promote logical thinking to solve multiple step problems. The Seventh Edition of this text presents an especially clear learning path, places a strong emphasis on understanding concepts and problem-solving, and for the first time, includes a book-specific version of Mastering Physics.
You may also like
Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations is for advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate students taking a course on mathematical physics...
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their...
Oxford Portraits in Science is an on-going series of scientific biographies for young adults. Written by top scholars and writers, each biography examines the...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF