Written for AP students, Introduction to Java Programming: AP Edition covers all Java programming material and concepts required as part of the AP Computer Science A curriculum. Daniel Liang teaches concepts of problem-solving and object-oriented programming using a fundamentals-first approach and effectively communicates critical problem-solving techniques to beginning programmers. The text focuses on problem solving through Java programming and emphasizes both imperative and object-oriented problem solving and design. It is divided into two parts: in the first, students learn the fundamental concepts and techniques of selection statements, loops, methods, and arrays, before building on this foundation in the second part, as the text introduces concepts of object-oriented programming.
You may also like
Are you thinking that you have no inkling of the Linux Operating System? Well this is not the fact. You use it every day without even realizing it. The Linux...
Public health is a key concern of modern dental practitioners as they continue to play a vital role in the health of populations across the world. The second...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF