Building on the strength of the first edition, Equine Neck and Back Pathology: Diagnosis and Treatment, Second Edition explores conditions and problems of the horse’s back and pelvis, and has been expanded to include coverage of the neck as well. This book is a vital tool for all those engaged in improving the diagnosis and management of horses with neck or back problems. The only book devoted to the conditions and problems of the equine neck, back and pelvis, it provides comprehensive coverage by international specialists on how to diagnose and treat problems in these areas. This updated and revised edition covers normal anatomy and kinematics, neck and back pathology, diagnosis and treatment of specific conditions, and complementary therapy and rehabilitation.
You may also like
Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations is for advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate students taking a course on mathematical physics...
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their...
Oxford Portraits in Science is an on-going series of scientific biographies for young adults. Written by top scholars and writers, each biography examines the...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF