Celebrating its twentieth anniversary, the BSAVA Small Animal Formulary remains the indispensable guide to drugs used in veterinary practice. This edition has been fully revised and updated by an editorial panel of experts. As with previous editions, a number of new drug monographs have been added, including cetirizine, cisapride, moxifloxacin and torasemide, whilst those drugs no longer authorized for use in veterinary practice have been removed. The inclusion of examples of immunosuppressive protocols in the Appendix enhances the complementary information provided in the Formulary.
You may also like
This is a book about the restitution of soundness in horses which have been trained under seemingly ideal conditions, and nonetheless suffered injury. Most of...
This is more than just a management book! Written by a range of experienced authors who have designed and built surgeries, managed veterinary staff, bought and...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF