Make math a snap with Elementary Algebra 8th Edition. Using everyday language and lots of examples, Kaufman and Schwitters show you how to apply algebra concepts and ace the test. And if tutoring is in your future, with this edition you get 40 hours of free tutoring per week through Personal Tutor with SMARTHINKING, the live online tutoring program that connects with you with an algebra expert who has a copy of your textbook. Plus, you’ll get the powerful web-based iLrn Homework program that makes your assignments a breeze. Get the grade you want with Elementary Algebra 8th Edition.
You may also like
Is there anything more beautiful than an A in Algebra Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and accompanying...
Is there anything more beautiful than an “A” in Algebra? Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and...
In Essentials of College Algebra, 12th Edition, the experience of master teachers helps students develop both the conceptual understanding and analytical...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF