Includes 1,650 questions, including 565 new questions, on anesthesiology, clinical pathology, diagnostic imaging and recordings, hematology and cytology, immunology, nutrition, pharmacology, principles of surgery, theriogenology, and toxicology. Rationales are included with correct answers so readers will be able to determine why an answer was correct and which areas require further study. Questions reflect those likely to appear on the NBE.
You may also like
Veterinary Hematology and Clinical Chemistry, Second Edition is a well-illustrated, user-friendly reference on veterinary laboratory diagnostic techniques and...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF