A First course in Ordinary Differential Equations provides a detailed introduction to the subject focusing on analytical methods to solve ODEs and theoretical aspects of analyzing them when it is difficult/not possible to find their solutions explicitly. This two-fold treatment of the subject is quite handy not only for undergraduate students in mathematics but also for physicists, engineers who are interested in understanding how various methods to solve ODEs work. More than 300 end-of-chapter problems with varying difficulty are provided so that the reader can self examine their understanding of the topics covered in the text.
You may also like
Higher Engineering Mathematics has helped thousands of students to succeed in their exams by developing problem-solving skills, It is supported by over 600...
Complex Analytic Methods for Partial Differential Equations An Introductory Text by Heinrich G W Begehr PDF
This is an introductory text for beginners who have a basic knowledge of complex analysis, functional analysis and partial differential equations. Riemann and...
Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations Asymptotic Behavior of Solutions and Self-Similar Solutions by Mi-Ho Giga PDF
The purpose of this book is to present typical methods (including rescaling methods) for the examination of the behavior of solutions of nonlinear partial di...
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF