This book Text Book of Integral Calculus has been specially written to meet the requirements of B.A./B.Sc., students of all Indian Universities. The subject matter has been discussed in such a simple way that the students will find no difficulty to understand it. The proof of various theorems and examples has been given with minute details. Each chapter of this book contains complete theory and large number of solved examples. Sufficient problems have also been selected from various Indian Universities. Contents: Integration of Trigonometric Functions, Reduction Formulae (Trigonometric Functions).
You may also like
Provides review of mathematical concepts, advice on using graphing calculators, test-taking tips, and full-length sample exams with explanatory answers.
Sharpen your test‑taking skills with 12 full‑length practice tests 4 AB practice tests and 4 BC practice tests in the book, including one diagnostic test each...
Anton, Bivens & Davis latest issue of Calculus Early Transcendentals Single Variable continues to build upon previous editions to fulfill the needs of a...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF