Three aspects are developed in this book: modeling, a description of the phenomena and computation methods. A particular effort has been made to provide a clear understanding of the limits associated with each modeling approach. Examples of applications are used throughout the book to provide a better understanding of the material presented.
You may also like
One of the field’s most respected introductory texts, Modern Physics provides a deep exploration of fundamental theory and experimentation. Appropriate...
Achieve success in your physics course by making the most of what PHYSICS FOR SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS WITH MODERN PHYSICS has to offer. From a host of in-text...
Volume 1 covers aspects of basic mechanics and fluid mechanics (both statics and dynamics), heat and molecular physics. These topics include. Kinematics...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF