Provides clear and comprehensive coverage of the specification with each section of the book matching a unit of the new syllabus and each chapter corresponding to a content area. Supports the ‘researching physics’ section in an appendix, covering key skills required by physics students and deals with data analysis, what can reasonably be inferred and what cannot, how we arrive at conclusions and what those conclusions mean. Helps students to prepare for exams: each chapter contains examples of numerical, open ended and discursive type questions and combines strong coverage of essential Physics for Higher with new material and innovative teaching approaches.
You may also like
The author, Walter Appel, is a renowned mathematics educator hailing from one of the best schools of France’s prestigious Grandes écoles, where he has...
This revised and enlarged second edition of the popular textbook and reference contains comprehensive treatments of both the established foundations of...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF