This market-leading text is known for its comprehensive coverage, careful and correct mathematics, outstanding exercises, and self contained subject matter parts for maximum flexibility. The new edition continues with the tradition of providing instructors and students with a comprehensive and up-to-date resource for teaching and learning engineering mathematics, that is, applied mathematics for engineers and physicists, mathematicians and computer scientists, as well as members of other disciplines.
You may also like
In this volume, we report new results about various boundary value problems for partial differential equations and functional equations, theory and methods of...
Capturing student interest with a wealth of relevant, real world applications, Stefan Waner and Steven Costenoble’s FINITE MATHEMATICS, Fourth Edition...
This book has two primary objectives: It teaches students fundamental concepts in discrete mathematics (from counting to basic cryptography to graph theory)...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF