This market-leading text is known for its comprehensive coverage, careful and correct mathematics, outstanding exercises, and self contained subject matter parts for maximum flexibility. The new edition continues with the tradition of providing instructors and students with a comprehensive and up-to-date resource for teaching and learning engineering mathematics, that is, applied mathematics for engineers and physicists, mathematicians and computer scientists, as well as members of other disciplines.
You may also like
The author, Walter Appel, is a renowned mathematics educator hailing from one of the best schools of France’s prestigious Grandes écoles, where he has...
This revised and enlarged second edition of the popular textbook and reference contains comprehensive treatments of both the established foundations of...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF