This book uses a case-based format to provide a general overview of dermatology of the dog and cat. It contains over 200 clinical cases and self-assessment problems reviewing the most common skin diseases encountered in clinical practice, plus some more obscure diseases that a veterinarian will encounter only occasionally or rarely. The cases appear randomly to reflect real life practice and vary in complexity. Coverage ranges from the more easily treatable to the most difficult and serious cases.
You may also like
Foals imprint on their mothers and are guided by instinct. But over time, they get accustomed to humans and can be reared to become trusting, faithful...
Trauma management is an everyday necessity in small animal practice, and the correct approach to managing fractures is vital for both short-and long-term...
A quick guide to appropriately selecting and interpreting laboratory tests, Small Animal Clinical Diagnosis by Laboratory Methods, 5th Edition helps you...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF