This color atlas provides outstanding coverage of anatomic pathology that is relevant to practicing general pathologists and residents. Each chapter presents a detailed discussion of anatomic pathology illustrated with color photomicrographs. This book is of significant educational value for any physician interested in a visual overview of the pathologic processes of disease. Includes over 1,400 color photo examples of diseases commonly encountered in practice .Features unique photos to aid pathologists in studying and identifying disease conditions.
You may also like
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF