This textbook presents the fundamental concepts and theories in thermal physics and elementary statistical mechanics in a very simple, systematic and comprehensive way. This book is written in a way that it presents the topics in a holistic manner with end-of-chapter exercises and examples where concepts are supported by numerous solved examples and multiple-choice questions to aid self-learning. The textbook also contains illustrated diagrams for better understanding of the concepts. The book will benefit students who are taking introductory courses in thermal physics, thermodynamics and statistical mechanics.
You may also like
This revised and enlarged second edition of the popular textbook and reference contains comprehensive treatments of both the established foundations of...
This book aims to guide both the experimentalist and theoretician through their compulsory laboratory courses forming part of an undergraduate physics degree...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF