Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Canine and Feline, 7th Edition provides up-to-date information on feline and canine disease in the familiar, popular, and trusted 5-Minute Veterinary Consult format. This reference puts all the necessary information regarding common diseases and conditions in dogs and cats at the reader’s fingertips. Covering 845 specific disorders, Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult is the most comprehensive and timely reference on canine and feline medicine available today.
You may also like
Canine Behavior: Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition offers cutting-edge information on the latest advances in the field of clinical canine behavior. It is...
This thorough, quick reference is perfectly sized to meet the needs of students and practicing veterinary technicians. It is the ideal clinical companion for...
The revised Second Edition of Canine and Feline Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease expands and updates the only book solely dedicated to practical anesthetic...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF