Canine Behavior: Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition offers cutting-edge information on the latest advances in the field of clinical canine behavior. It is intended to meet the needs of veterinarians, veterinary students and technicians as well as pet owners dealing with problem pets, pet care personnel who handle dogs in the course of their work, and dog lovers who are seeking understanding of the natural and aberrant behaviors of their canine companions.
You may also like
In the latest addition to the BSAVA imaging Manuals series, this book provides an overview of the physical principles of ultrasonography and discusses the...
Feline Emergency and Critical Care Medicine is the first book to focus specifically on feline-specific emergency and critical care. Designed as a quick-access...
The updated Second Edition of Feline Emergency and Critical Care Medicine delivers a practical guide for veterinary practitioners dealing with injured or ill...
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF