A convenient and authoritative quick-reference guide to help you get the most from radiography of dogs and cats. In the newly revised second edition of Radiography of the Dog and Cat: Guide to Making and Interpreting Radiographs, the authors deliver a thorough update to a celebrated reference manual for all veterinary personnel, student to specialist, involved with canine and feline radiography. The book takes a straightforward approach to the fundamentals of radiography and provides easy-to-follow explanations of key points and concepts. Hundreds of new images have been added covering normal radiographic anatomy and numerous diseases and disorders.
You may also like
Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
Statistical mechanics is presented in the context of information theory to quantify entropy, followed by development of the most important ensembles:...
This book discusses how the important properties of materials such as the cohesive energy, and the electronic and vibrational structures are affected when...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF