This book is an adaptation of the classic book concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.Br>d Lee (fifth edition) which is widely used by students preparing for engineering entrance examinations. This adapted version provides a more concise treatment of the subject as per the syllabus requirements but does not compromise on Essentials. The explanation of fundamental concepts is simple and straightforward, offering a right blend of theory and applications. The adaptation has been carried out with the purpose of making the book The best fit for engineering aspirants.
You may also like
We have followed our usual tradition in that this new edition of the text is yet another thorough update of the content and its presentation. Our goal is to...
Instant Notes in Physical Chemistry introduces the various aspects of physical chemistry in an order that gives the opportunity for continuous reading from...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF