This Comprehensive, Fully Updated Text Describes The Essential Concepts Of Animal Physiology And Related Biochemistry For Students Of Biology And Related Disciplines. In Terms Of Presentation And Contents, The Book Offers Relevant Fundamentals Of Physiology And Animal Behaviour Under Diverse Conditions. The Text Will Certainly Satisfy The Needs Of Students Of Biology, Home Science And Animal Husbandry.Key Features Covers Physiology Of Organ Systems Of Animals, Including Human And Mammalian Physiology. Surveys Functional Specialisation Of Organisms And Their Survival Ability Under Environmental Stresses. Explains Criteria Of Physiological Variations Among Organisms Living In Diverse Habitats. New Coverage On Animal Calorimetry To Explain Energy Requirements Of Animals. In Depth Coverage Of Membrane Physiology. A New Chapter On Physiological Disorders Emanating From Organellar Malfunctions And Genetic Disabilities.
You may also like
We have followed our usual tradition in that this new edition of the text is yet another thorough update of the content and its presentation. Our goal is to...
Instant Notes in Physical Chemistry introduces the various aspects of physical chemistry in an order that gives the opportunity for continuous reading from...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF