This book is written especially for researchers at various levels e.g, in Industry, R&D Laboratories, university & college laboratories etc. It describes a large number of organic reactions (which were earlier performed using anhydrous conditions and volatile organic solvents) under green conditions. The conditions used are aqueous phase, using PTC catalyst, sonication and microwave technologies. Some reaction carried out enzymatically, in photo chemically, solid state and using ionic liquid have also been described. A large number of preparations using above techniques have been incorporated.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition