Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic elements, nanoparticles, metalloenzymyes, biomolecules (including proteins), glass, coal, and iron. Ideal for a broad range of scientists, this one-stop reference presents advances gained in the field over past two decades, including a detailed theoretical description of Mossbauer spectroscopy, an extensive treatment of Mossbauer spectroscopy in applied areas, and challenges and future opportunities for the further development of this technique.
You may also like
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
Analytical Atomic Spectrometry with Flames and Plasmas, 2nd, Completely Revised and Enlarged Edition PDF
This completely revised second edition of the standard work has been expanded by some twenty percent to include more information on the latest developments and...
This comprehensive, up-to-date reference offers chemists and chemical engineers detailed coverage of the full range of analytical methods, including all...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF