This volume of the Methods in Molecular Biology series is entirely devoted to the study of steroid receptor biology. Steroid hormone receptors represent a powerful system for the study of both the most fundamental molecular mec- nisms of gene regulation and control and the gross physiological responses of organisms to steroid hormones. Research in this field has brought forth advances in the treatment of cancer, endocrine disorders, and reproductive biology, and allowed elucidation of the fundamental biological mechanisms of gene expr- sion. In Steroid Receptor Methods: Protocols and Assays, the reader will find a collection of methods and protocols submitted by many fine steroid receptor researchers from throughout the world. These authors have been instructed to create a highly informative cross-section of the latest research techniques ava- able. The resulting work is timely, useful, and approachable for both the ex- rienced researcher and the novice to the field.
You may also like
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF