Contains worked solutions to almost all end-of-chapter problems featured in the book. This title is useful as a resource for those lecturers who wish to use the extensive selection of problems featured in the text to support either formative or summative assessment, and want access to the solutions to these problems.With its modern perspective on physical chemistry, its wealth of contemporary applications, vivid full-color presentation, and dynamic new media tools, the thoroughly revised new edition is again the most modern, most effective textbook available for the physical chemistry classroom.
You may also like
We have followed our usual tradition in that this new edition of the text is yet another thorough update of the content and its presentation. Our goal is to...
Instant Notes in Physical Chemistry introduces the various aspects of physical chemistry in an order that gives the opportunity for continuous reading from...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition