Organic Synthesis: Strategy and Control is the long-awaited sequel to Stuart Warren’s bestseller Organic Synthesis: The Disconnection Approach, which looked at the planning behind the synthesis of compounds. This unique book now provides a comprehensive, practical account of the key concepts involved in synthesising compounds and focuses on putting the planning into practice.The two themes of the book are strategy and control: solving problems either by finding an alternative strategy or by controlling any established strategy to make it work. The book is divided into five sections that deal with selectivity, carbon-carbon single bonds, carbon-carbon double bonds, stereochemistry and functional group strategy.
You may also like
Animal Behavior for Shelter Veterinarians and Staff presents and evaluates the available research and programs that address both animal and human behaviors...
Brooks Cole Laboratory Series for Chemistry and Chemical Education Resources teaches you the skills you need to easily complete your laboratory investigations...
Environmental Inorganic Chemistry for Engineers explains the principles of inorganic contaminant behavior, also applying these principles to explore available...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition