The paper by O. Bogopolski and A. Vikentiev describes some particularly useful?niteindexsubgroupsoftheautomorphismgroupofa?nitelygeneratedfree group. One of their uses may be to attack the problem on the Kazhdan property (T) for these groups. The paper of A. Juhasz contains a solution of the di?cult membership problem in a subclass of one-relator groups. Papers of F. Matucci, D. Savchuk and R. Zarzycki will attract the attention of those who want to know more about groups of transformations of the unit interval [0,1], in particular about the famous Thompson s group F and its limit properties.The conference in Dortmund was organized by O.Bogopolski, M.-T.Bochnig, G.Rosenberger, V.Shpilrainand E.Ventura.This conference was munancially supported and by the Universit] at Dortmund.
You may also like
January 10, 2024
Barnett, Analytic Trigonometry is a text that students can actually read, understand, and apply. Concept development moves from the concrete to abstract to...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF