Fully revised and updated content matching the Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry syllabus (9701). Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations, the Second edition of the AS/A Level Chemistry Coursebook comprehensively covers all the knowledge and skills students need for AS/A Level Chemistry 9701 (first examination 2016). Written by renowned experts in Chemistry, the text is written in an accessible style with international learners in mind. The Coursebook is easy to navigate with colour-coded sections to differentiate between AS and A Level content. Self-assessment questions allow learners to track their progression and exam-style questions help learners to prepare thoroughly for their examinations. Contemporary contexts and applications are discussed throughout enhancing the relevance and interest for learners.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF