Taking an evidence-first big picture approach, Chemistry: Human Activity, Chemical Reactivity encourages students to think like a chemist, develop critical understanding of what chemistry is, why it is important and how chemists arrive at their discoveries. Flipping the traditional model of presenting facts and building to applications, this text begins with contexts that are real-life and matter to students – from doping in sports, to the chemistry behind the treads of wall-climbing robots. Informed by the latest chemical education research, Chemistry: Human Activity, Chemical Reactivity presents chemistry as the exciting, developing human activity that it is, rather than a body of facts, theories, and skills handed down from the past.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF