Identifies the level of your students’ understanding with diagnostic questions and a summary of prior knowledge at the start of the Year 1 Student Book.Provides support for all 16 required practicals with various activities and questions, along with a ‘Practical’ chapter covering procedural understanding and key ideas related to measurement.Mathematical skills are integrated throughout with plenty of worked examples, including notes on methods to help explain the strategies for solving each type of problem.Offers plenty of practice with Test Yourself Questions to help students assess their understanding and measure progress Encourages further reading and study with short passages of extension material.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF