With dynamic art, interesting health science examples, and coverage of the latest issues, it’s easy to see why this book is a bestseller! You’ll quickly gain a comprehensive understanding of chemistry with INTRODUCTION TO GENERAL, ORGANIC, AND BIOCHEMISTRY, 9th Edition-the authoritative book that uses real-life applications and interactive technology tools to help you see how chemistry relates to health science. As you explore topics such as botulin toxin as a cosmetic agent, implications for the use of antibiotics, the Atkins diet, and ultraviolet sunscreen, you will quickly see how useful the study of chemistry is to so many aspects of your life.
You may also like
This Organic Chem Survival Manual, 9e presents the basic techniques of the organic chemistry laboratory with an emphasis on doing the work correctly the first...
The inclusion of small guest molecules within suitable host compounds results in constrained systems that imbue novel properties upon the incarcerated organic...
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF