ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, Second Edition – the first mechanistic-oriented book written at a level that organic chemistry students will understand! Specifically, the focus on mechanisms is a unifying theme, rather then just an organizing principle. Organizationally mainstream, it is unique in bringing in mechanisms as a unifying principle, and reactions are organized by mechanism type not by functional groups. And now, text/media integration has never been so seamless with the introduction of Organic Chemistry Now for ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, Second Edition.
You may also like
This Organic Chem Survival Manual, 9e presents the basic techniques of the organic chemistry laboratory with an emphasis on doing the work correctly the first...
The inclusion of small guest molecules within suitable host compounds results in constrained systems that imbue novel properties upon the incarcerated organic...
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition