The best way for students to learn organic chemistry concepts is to work relevant and interesting problems on a daily basis. Authored by Brent and Sheila Iverson, The University of Texas at Austin, this comprehensive manual offers detailed solutions to all in-text and end-of-chapter problems in the Sixth Edition of the core text. It helps students achieve a deeper intuitive understanding of the material through constant reinforcement and practice–ultimately resulting in much better preparation for in-class quizzes and tests, as well as national standardized tests such as the DAT and MCAT.
You may also like
This Organic Chem Survival Manual, 9e presents the basic techniques of the organic chemistry laboratory with an emphasis on doing the work correctly the first...
The inclusion of small guest molecules within suitable host compounds results in constrained systems that imbue novel properties upon the incarcerated organic...
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF