Organic Chemistry, 4th Edition provides a comprehensive yet accessible treatment of all the essential organic chemistry concepts covered in a two-semester course. Presenting a skills-based approach that bridges the gap between organic chemistry theory and real-world practice, Dr. David Klein makes content comprehensible to students while placing special emphasis on developing their problem-solving skills through applied exercises and activities. This edition is available with the new and improved-an immersive online environment packed with interactive study tools, strategies, and resources that support different learning styles.
You may also like
This Organic Chem Survival Manual, 9e presents the basic techniques of the organic chemistry laboratory with an emphasis on doing the work correctly the first...
The inclusion of small guest molecules within suitable host compounds results in constrained systems that imbue novel properties upon the incarcerated organic...
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF