Principles of Electromagnetic Methods in Surface Geophysics contains information about the theory of electromagnetic fields in a conducting media. It describes the theoretical and physical principles of the main geophysical methods using electromagnetic fields, including frequency and transient soundings, electromagnetic profiling, and magnetotelluric soundings. Special attention is paid to models and signal processing methods used in modern exploration geophysics for groundwater, mineral and hydrocarbon exploration.
You may also like
In addition to his ground-breaking research, Nobel Laureate Steven Weinberg is known for a series of highly praised texts on various aspects of physics...
Richard Wolfson’s Essential University Physics, Third Edition is a concise and progressive calculus-based physics textbook that offers clear writing, great...
Practice makes perfect. The new 15th Edition of University Physics with Modern Physics draws on a wealth of data insights from hundreds of faculty and...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition