Over the last twenty years the use of sulphones in organic synthesis has increased dramatically, the synthetic repertoire of sulphones having been developed to such an extent as to rival the carbonyl functionality for versatility. Not only have sulphones been employed in a great many synthetic methodologies, enabling the preparation of a vast array of functionalised products, but the sulphone group has also proved to be of enormous value in many of the most demanding and sophisticated total syntheses carried out in recent years. This book describes in detail all of the important sulphone chemistry employed in organic synthesis, ranging from the well-established sulphone-mediated methods to less familiar sulphone reactions and very recent discoveries of synthetic potential.
You may also like
Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry A hands-on resource advocating an ordered approach to gathering and interpreting NMR data .The second edition of...
By presenting novel methods for the efficient preparation of fluorinated compounds and their application in pharmaceutical and agrochemical chemistry as well...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF