Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic chemistry content in a student-friendly format. Janice Smith draws on her extensive teaching background to deliver organic chemistry in a way in which students learn: with limited use of text paragraphs, and through concisely written bulleted lists and highly detailed, well-labeled teaching illustrations. The sixth edition features a modernized look with updated chemical structures throughout. Don’t make your text decision without seeing Organic Chemistry, 2nd edition by Janice Gorzynski Smith!
You may also like
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
Edited by one of the leading experts in the field, this handbook is the first to cover the field in its entirety, not merely focusing on one single metal but...
This text is different–by design. By relating fundamental concepts of general, organic, and biological chemistry to the everyday world, Jan Smith...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF