Techniques in Organic Chemistry is the most comprehensive and detailed presentation of lab techniques available for organic chemistry students – and the least expensive. It combines specific instructions for 3 different kinds of laboratory glassware (miniscale,standard-taper microscale, )Williamson microscale) and offers extensive coverage of spectroscopic techniques, and a strong emphasis on safety issues. The techniques manual can be packaged with either version of Mohrig, Modern Projects and Experiments in Organic Chemistry, with an instructor’s own experiments through Freeman Custom Publishing, or may be purchased separately.
You may also like
Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry A hands-on resource advocating an ordered approach to gathering and interpreting NMR data .The second edition of...
By presenting novel methods for the efficient preparation of fluorinated compounds and their application in pharmaceutical and agrochemical chemistry as well...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF