Protecting Groups is organized by functional group and places special emphasis on deprotection conditions applied to complex structures where selectivity is a key issue. The discussion of each protecting group is divided into three sections beginning with deprotection conditions, followed by methods of formation, and ending with some characteristic NMR data to aid the reader in identifying the contribution from the protecting group. At the end of each chapter is a list of reviews for the topics covered in that chapter.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF