The theory of elliptic curves and modular forms provides a fruitful meeting ground for such diverse areas as number theory, complex analysis, algebraic geometry, and representation theory. This book starts out with a problem from elementary number theory and proceeds to lead its reader into the modern theory, covering such topics as the Hasse-Weil L-function and the conjecture of Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer. This new edition details the current state of knowledge of elliptic curves.
Introduction to Elliptic Curves and Modular Forms 2nd Edition Free Download
April 6, 2022
You may also like
Classic two-part work now available in a single volume assumes no prior theoretical knowledge on reader’s part and develops the subject fully. Volume I...
The Golden Ratio The Divine Beauty of Mathematics PDF
April 16, 2023
The Golden Ratio examines the presence of this divine number in art and architecture throughout history, as well as its ubiquity among plants, animals, and...
This volume collects longer articles on the analysis and numerics of Maxwell’s equations. The topics include functional analytic and Hilbert space methods...
- Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Evaluation and Applications in Food Analysis PDF
- Peptide and Peptidomimetic Therapeutics From Bench to Bedside PDF
- Single Variable Calculus A First Step PDF
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry Principles and Practice PDF
- Calculus with Applications 10th Edition by Lial, Margaret L PDF