In addition, the structured presentation provides an invaluable framework to facilitate the rapid learning, understanding and recall of critical concepts, facts and definitions. Worked examples and questions are included at the end of each chapter to test the reader’s understanding. This concise and accessible textbook provides notes for students studying chemistry and related courses at undergraduate level, covering core organic chemistry in a format ideal for learning and rapid revision. The material, with an emphasis on pictorial presentation, is organised to provide an overview of the essentials of functional group chemistry and reactivity, leading the student to a solid understanding of the basics of organic chemistry.
Isonitrile Chemistry Organic Chemistry, a Series of Monographs, Vol 20 Free Download
April 6, 2022
You may also like
This book teaches chemistry at an appropriate level of rigor while removing the confusion and insecurity that impair student success. Students are frequently...
Organic chemistry is a subdivision of chemistry which deals with the learning of the structure, properties and reactions of organic mixtures and materials...
Written by a master teacher, Advanced Organic Chemistry presents a clear, concise, and complete overview of the subject that is ideal for both advanced...
- Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Evaluation and Applications in Food Analysis PDF
- Peptide and Peptidomimetic Therapeutics From Bench to Bedside PDF
- Single Variable Calculus A First Step PDF
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry Principles and Practice PDF
- Calculus with Applications 10th Edition by Lial, Margaret L PDF