This is the first volume of a three-volume introduction to modern geometry which emphasizes applications to other areas of mathematics and theoretical physics. Topics covered include tensors and their differential calculus, the calculus of variations in one and several dimensions, and geometric field theory. This new edition offers substantial revisions, and the material is written in concrete language with terminology acceptable to physicists.
You may also like
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF