Chemistry for the IB Diploma (second edition) is fully updated for the IB Chemistry syllabus for first examination in 2016, comprehensively covering all requirements. Get the best coverage of the syllabus with clear assessment statements and links to Theory of Knowledge, International-mindedness and Nature of Science themes.Exam preparation is supported with plenty of sample exam questions, online test questions and exam tips. Chapters covering the Options and Nature of Science, assessment guidance and answers to questions are included in the additional online material available with the book.
Chemistry for IB Dipolma 2nd Edition Free Download
April 13, 2022
You may also like
Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Evaluation and Applications in Food Analysis PDF
June 9, 2023
Due to its high sensitivity and selectivity, liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC–MS) is a powerful technique. It is used for various applications...
NOTE: This edition features the exact same content as the traditional text in a convenient, three-hole-punched, loose-leaf version. Books a la Carte also offer...
The Chemistry of Heterocycles Structure, Reactions, Syntheses, and Applications PDF
April 15, 2023
The book presents the fundamentals of heterocyclic chemistry at a level suitable for graduate students as well as practicing chemists. After an introductory...
- Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Evaluation and Applications in Food Analysis PDF
- Peptide and Peptidomimetic Therapeutics From Bench to Bedside PDF
- Single Variable Calculus A First Step PDF
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry Principles and Practice PDF
- Calculus with Applications 10th Edition by Lial, Margaret L PDF