Filling the gap for an up-to-date reference that presents the field of organophosphorus chemistry in a comprehensive and clearly structured way, this one-stop source covers the chemistry, properties, and applications from life science and medicine. Divided into two parts, the first presents the chemistry of various phosphorus-containing compounds and their synthesis, including ylides, acids, and heterocycles. The second part then goes on to look at applications in life science and bioorganic chemistry. Last but not least, such important practical aspects as 31P-NMR and protecting strategies for these compounds are presented.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF