High-Resolution NMR Techniques in Organic Chemistry, Third Edition describes the most important NMR spectroscopy techniques for the structure elucidation of organic molecules and the investigation of their behaviour in solution. Appropriate for advanced undergraduate and graduate students, research chemists and NMR facility managers, this thorough revision covers practical aspects of NMR techniques and instrumentation, data collection, and spectrum interpretation. It describes all major classes of one- and two-dimensional NMR experiments including homonuclear and heteronuclear correlations, the nuclear Overhauser effect, diffusion measurements, and techniques for studying protein–ligand interactions. A trusted authority on this critical expertise, High-Resolution NMR Techniques in Organic Chemistry, Third Edition is an essential resource for every chemist and NMR spectroscopist.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF