The first volume of the Econometric Exercises Series, Matrix Algebra contains exercises relating to course material in matrix algebra that students are expected to know while enrolled in an (advanced) undegraduate or a postgraduate course in econometrics or statistics. The book features a comprehensive collection of exercises with complete answers. More than just a collection of exercises, the volume is a textbook organized in a completely different manner than the usual textbook. It can be used as a self-contained course in matrix algebra or as a supplementary text.
You may also like
Integral Points on Algebraic Varieties An Introduction to Diophantine Geometry by Pietro Corvaja PDF
This book is intended to be an introduction to Diophantine geometry. The central theme of the book is to investigate the distribution of integral points on...
Most abstract algebra texts begin with groups, then proceed to rings and fields. While groups are the logically simplest of the structures, the motivation for...
Is there anything more beautiful than an A in Algebra Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and accompanying...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF