Threading Homology through Algebra takes homological themes (Koszul complexes and their variations, resolutions in general) and shows how these affect the perception of certain problems in selected parts of algebra, as well as their success in solving a number of them. The text deals with regular local rings, depth-sensitive complexes, finite free resolutions, letter-place algebra, Schur and Weyl modules, Weyl-Schur complexes and determinantal ideals. Aimed at graduates and academics in mathematics, the book provides an overview of the developments that have taken place in these areas as well as an insight into some of the open problems which exist.
You may also like
Integral Points on Algebraic Varieties An Introduction to Diophantine Geometry by Pietro Corvaja PDF
This book is intended to be an introduction to Diophantine geometry. The central theme of the book is to investigate the distribution of integral points on...
Most abstract algebra texts begin with groups, then proceed to rings and fields. While groups are the logically simplest of the structures, the motivation for...
Is there anything more beautiful than an A in Algebra Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and accompanying...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF